Terms & Conditions
In consideration of being allowed to attend Starvibes Campout 2023 (the “Event”), I agree to comply with any and all rules, regulations, terms and conditions of the Event, including but not limited to the following:
1. I certify that I am 21+ and physically able to participate in this outdoor, camping Event and in any activity or workshop, and have not been advised otherwise by a qualified medical professional.
2. I acknowledge and fully understand that as a participant, I will be engaging in activities that involve being outdoors, camping, and understand that I may have risk of serious injury, including permanent disability and death, property loss and severe social and economic losses. These risks include, but are not limited to, those caused by: (a) the actions, inactions or negligence of the organizers of the Event, including but not limited to its officers, directors, employees, agents, representatives and volunteers (collectively, the “Event”), and participants, volunteers and spectators; (b) conditions of the premises or equipment used; (c) rules and regulations regarding the activities; (d) temperature; (e) weather; (f) condition of participants; and, (g) vehicular traffic. I further acknowledge and fully understand that there may also be other risks that are not known or foreseeable at this time. I KNOWINGLY AND VOLUNTARILY ASSUME ALL RISK OF PROPERTY LOSS, PERSONAL INJURY, SERIOUS INJURY OR DEATH, WHICH MAY OCCUR BY ATTENDING THE EVENT AND HEREBY FOREVER RELEASE, DISCHARGE AND HOLD THE EVENT HARMLESS FROM ANY CLAIM ARISING FROM SUCH RISK, EVEN IF ARISING FROM THE NEGLIGENCE OF THE EVENT, OR BY THIRD PARTIES, AND I ASSUME FULL RESPONSIBILITY AND LIABILITY FOR MY PARTICIPATION.
3. I understand that during the Event, art installations, camps, vehicles, and performances may be held and/or on display and I understand that not all of these activities are owned or operated by the Event, and I assume all risks of injury or death arising from their operation and from my participation in any of these activities.
4. I, on behalf of myself, my heirs, executors, administrators and assigns, hereby waive, release, discharge, and agree not to sue the Event, its officers, directors, members, employees, volunteers, representatives, agents, contractors and subcontractors, and other participants, sponsors, affiliates, and if applicable, owners and lessors of equipment, art installations and premises used to conduct the Event or related activities (collectively the “Releasees”), from any and all claims for damages, injuries, losses, liabilities and expenses which I may have or which may subsequently accrue to me, relating to, resulting from or arising out of my use and/or participation in the Event, including any programs, events, art installations or activities at the Event, and including any injury or damage to my person or property, or to that of any other person or property. However, if the Event files a claim against me, I may file a counterclaim related to the same facts and circumstances. I agree to indemnify, defend and hold the Releasees harmless from and against any and all claims by third parties for damages, injuries, losses, liabilities and expenses relating to, resulting from or arising out of my participation in the Event, including in any program, event or activity at the Event. I intend that the waiver and release of liability contained in these Terms and Conditions shall be construed broadly to provide a release and waiver to the maximum extent permissible under applicable law.
5. I acknowledge that people are using film, video and photographic cameras at the Event, and that my image may be captured on film, video or photographs, which may subsequently be displayed or disseminated to the public without payment or any other compensation to me, and I expressly consent to such use and release the Event from any liability due to such filming, photographing or dissemination.
6. I acknowledge that all vehicles including passenger cars, trucks, trailers and RVs entering the Event are subject to search by Entrance staff, for stowaways, illicit substances, Nitrous Oxide/”whip-its”, firearms, fireworks, alcohol (for those under 21) or other prohibited items. This is for the protection of all parties. I understand that should I choose to refuse to have my vehicle searched, my ticket(s) will be confiscated and I will be turned around.
7. I consent to have medical treatment that may be deemed advisable in the event of injury, accident and/or illness during any program, event or activity, in the event that I am unable to decide otherwise. I release the Event and all persons participating in any such medical treatment from all responsibility for any such actions or omissions.
(PLEASE NOTE: For your sake, please take note of medical and security locations upon arrival. If you are ever experiencing an emergency, please remain calm and locate any event staff or radioed personnel as soon as possible.
8. I understand that if I am caught doing or distributing illicit substances, I will be removed from the Event and the Event may press charges to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law.
9. In the event I am obtaining tickets for, or I provide any tickets to, any other person or persons, I recognize that I am acting as that person’s agent in obtaining the tickets, and due to this agency relationship I agree to these terms on behalf of any person to whom I deliver any of the tickets I purchase, and I shall notify any such person of these terms when I deliver a ticket to them.
10. I agree that the Event is not liable for acts of God, the weather, strikes, protests, or actions taken by government agencies and similar causes (“force majeure”). I understand that tickets are nonrefundable even if the Event is terminated early, canceled, or entry conditions are modified, due to harsh weather, acts of nature, governmental regulation or conditions beyond the Event’s reasonable control.
11. I understand that weapons are not permitted inside the event and will be confiscated upon arrival at the event. A weapon is defined as “an object or substance designed or used for inflicting bodily harm or physical damage.”
12. I understand that: I must bring my own shelter (i.e. camping tent, RV, etc.), basic first aid, and adequate clothing to survive extended periods of time in both a hot and cold climate.
13. I understand that NO OPEN FIRES OR FLAMES are allowed at the Event, this includes but is not limited to: Camp Fires, Propane Heaters, Fireworks, Candles, Explosives, Flammable Liquids, and anything cited as a risk of causing a fire by the event.
14. I acknowledge the NO SMOKING OUTSIDE OF DESIGNATED AREAS policy. This policy is strictly enforced and will result in ejection from the event if not followed.
15. I understand that vending without Event approval is strictly prohibited.
16. I acknowledge that the Event enforces a strict LEAVE NO TRACE policy. Bring garbage bags with you and be prepared to dispose of them properly upon departure from the Event.
17. I understand that to avoid any significant delay, it is highly recommended that I notify the event in advance if I have a special needs situation.
18. I understand that the Event has a NO GLASS policy.
(PLEASE NOTE: A moderate amount of alcohol will be permitted for patrons who are 21+ in the camping areas (moderate is described as 1 (one) case of canned beer and 1 (one) plastic bottle of alcohol per 21+ person). The Event will be enforcing a strict no glass policy. This is for everyone’s safety and consideration, please obey the rules or the Event will be forced to remove your wristband and remove you from the property).
19. This ticket is a revocable license that may be revoked by the Event for any reason, including without limitation assisting people with unauthorized or un-ticketed entry to the Event.
20. Refund and Cancellation Policy: All sales are final. No refunds. Unless the Event gets cancelled. Fees are non-refundable.
21. Ticket Sales: The Event retains the right to cancel, rescind or revoke any ticket purchases at any time, for any reason whatsoever at the Event’s sole discretion. If anyone attempts to sell or sells an Event ticket for above face value, or purchases an Event ticket with the intention of reselling it for above face value, the Event has the absolute right, in its sole discretion, to cancel any such ticket without advance notice, and once canceled, the ticket will be null and void and will not grant the holder any right to enter the Event. If you are in an active lawsuit or have been in a lawsuit involving another member of the community. All parties tickets will be canceled and you will immediately be removed from the guestlist and not allowed the Event premises. If you choose to show up after your ticket rights have been revoked, you will be escorted off the premises by security.
22. These Terms and Conditions / Rules and Regulations may be changed by the Event prior to the Event, and if so, the revised Terms and Conditions /Rules and Regulations will supersede these terms.
Your use of the ticket for entry to the Event signifies your binding agreement to the Terms and Conditions in full force and effect.